How to Create a Blog?
Do you know guys what blogs are? If you don’t know than not be worry because you have come on right place.
A blog or we can say a shortening of “weblog” is an online journal or informational website displaying information in the reverse chronological order, with latest posts appearing first. It is a platform for a writer where they can share their views on an individual subject. It is typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.
It is a type of website that focuses mainly on written content, we can also called it as blog posts. In day to day life we most often hear about news blogs or celebrity blog sites.
How to start a Blog quickly ?
- Choose a blog Name
- The first step is to choose your topic name on which you want to write a blog.
- A blog should be on Hobbies & passions ,real life experiences, or may b a personal blog.
- An effective blog name should be illustrative so that potential readers can instantly tell what your blog is about just from the name.
- If you are blogging on one specific topic then you will definitely have to include that in some way in your blog name. Don’t get hung-up on just one word though. If you are writing a personal blog where you want to discuss on variety of topics then use your name, or some kind of variation of it as your blog is all about you only.
To get your blog online:
- Choose your website platform.
- Get a domain name for your blog post.
- Choose a cheap and reliable web hosting solution if needed, however blogger.com and wordpress are self hosted platforms to start a new blog.
To Promote your blog :
- Use different affiliate programs to sell other’s products through your blog.
- Choose established potential advertisers for promotions.
- Market your services to your target readers.
- Write and publish your post relevant and good quality contents.
- Regularly update and optimize your blog.
- To attract more visitors & traffic to your blog use SEO tools.
- Make money with your blogging.
Blogging in detail
Online influencers are recognizing the power of bloggers for their businesses. Blogging now-a-days gaining so much popularity with the advent of Web 2.0 and social networking. Blogging contents had a crucial impacts on politics , society & business.
There are some popular terms and their important variations that you should be aware of if you want to start your own blog.
Act of writing a post for blog.
A blogger is a person who writes or creates content for a blog.
An online community consisting of blogs and bloggers.
Types of bloggers
There are 5 types of bloggers recognized according to the today’s trends:
- Hobbyist bloggers
- Part time professional bloggers
- Full time professional bloggers
- Corporate bloggers
- Entrepreneur bloggers
Top 10 highest earning blogs
Here is an updated list of the top 10 highest earning blogs in the world.
- The Huffington post (Monthly earnings: $2,330,0000)
- Mashable (Monthly earnings: $560,000)
- Perez Hilton (Monthly earnings: $450,000)
- TechCrunch (Monthly earnings: $400,000)
- Smashing magazine (Monthly earnings: $190,000)
- Timothy Sykes (Monthly earnings: $150,000)
- Gothamist (Monthly earnings: $110,000)
- Tuts Plus (Monthly earnings: $110,000)
- Car advice (Monthly earnings: $70,000)
- Venture beat (Monthly earnings: $60,000)
The Best 25 Blogging or Blog Posting Sites List