How to Re-Enable Monetization on my Youtube Channel?
If monetization is disabled for your YouTube channel, it could be because of several reasons. Any of these actions could result in suspension of payments.
It could be because you have attempted monetizing the videos that don’t meet monetization criteria.
You have attempted monetization of videos you don’t own. If you’re not sure if you have the right to upload the content, check the Copyright FAQ.
Here we will guide you to enable monetization if disabled by YouTube.
Few Reasons could be:
1. First login to your Youtube Channel.
2. Now click on this link to check. If there is any copyright video on your account. YouTube.com/my_videos_copyright
3. If you found any copyrighted video on the above link. I advice you to remove it instantly.
4. To check the status of monetization on your channel, go directly to the Status and features section.
How to turn monetization back on?
You may be able to take steps to reinstate monetization.
Important note: Severe violations of our Partner Program Policies may result in monetization being permanently disabled.
All videos with Copyright strikes, Community guidelines strikes, wordlwide content ID blocks can be a reason of suspension of monetization on all your accounts.
If you have faced above mentioned reason or you own a video and it is done by mistake you can appeal for it
send us the following information via email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The complete and specific URL of the video or channel.
2. An electronic signature (typing your full legal name will do)